Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mail

Over the past three and a half days I have been working at the office, which I normally do not do, I'm usualy making service calls or some other type of call. So I thought it would be a nice change. Let me also say this, the company I work for has gone throught some drastic changes over the past few months. Currently it is only Matt (the owner) any myself doing everything.

So, like any other company, we get a lot of mail. Over the past few weeks, the mail has been neglected and when I say that, I mean not even looked at. I have had the lucky opportunity to open every piece of mail, separate it between the five companies run out of the office, separate even more from statements to invoices, then into buildings for each development and then file in the proper three ring binder.

Opening the mail alone took over a day. I have a headache!

So to make a long story even longer, I HATE MAIL and office paper work.

Later for now.

No comments: