Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's been a while

Hello all, I know it's been a while so I'll give you an update:

Over the past year or so, I have been looking for a steady job. About three weeks ago I received an email from a former employer Schoenfelder Painting, and his plans for a new division for his company...a renovation company. Well he wanted to talk with me and in the end offered me a job. I am now the Renovation Coordinator for Schoenfelder Renovations. I am in charge of gathering subcontractors, bids, scheduling, etc. for just about any type of renovation project.

Gavin continues to grow and learn new things every day, much to our pleasure and dismay. He is a strong willed little man who loves is cars, blocks, Mommy, Daddy and of course Grandma and Pappa.

Amy and I are great, life continues to throw curve balls at us, but we take them as they come and have faith the best is still in the future.

Quick prayer request for my brother John, he learned last week that the division of the company he worked for was being disolved immediately. He has a little baby on the way and needs to be albe to provide for his family.

More exciting news to come...

No comments: