It's been over a month since my last post. No excuses, just not feeling the need to blog.
A lot has happened since then.
* Gavin turned the big #1
* The Torkelsons celebrated the arrival of baby Zaila
* Our good friends the Andrea and Jesse had some of the worst possible news given to them in the middle of a pregnancy. They lost their baby.
* Amy and I have been able to get together with several couples in the neighborhood. We have some really genuine people around us and it's been fun getting to know them.
* Finally got to go hang out with our good frinends the Balvins for an evening to catch up, eat, play with the kids and watch hockey.
* I turned............................................you guess.
* The job hunting has turned up nothing thus far
* We have had the carpet in our house replaced. Thanks to Keith and Bret and Amy who all took time to help move furniture.
* Bought 5 pine trees at an auction for the yard and planted them.
* Started playing softball again and hit a homer in my first at bat.
It's been a roller coaster month and we have still landed on our feet. Thanks for all of the friends and family who show Amy and I love and support, we love you too.
Later for now.