Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still here

I know it's been a while since my last post, and to be honest I really haven't been doing much. My life is kind of in a funk right now. I hate funks, they are so hard to shake.


On the bright side things, Amy and I had a chance to go out for the evening with some of our neighbors and had a blast. Also, Amy and I get to go on a little date on Friday. The other love of Amy's life, besides food, is wine (I think I am in there somewhere), so we are going to a wine tasting at the Monticello community center.

There is just not much to talk, or write about. Later for now



I also found this quote on a friends blog and thought it was great.

“Let go of what you think life should be so you can experience the life you have.” - Rhonda Britten, founder of the Fearless Living Institute

No comments: